18.4.10

heart of glass

It's Sunday today and ironically it's the first day without sun in a while. It's been lush, everyone seems happier and a little more tanned. I need to start hitting the bottle again, the Dove or Johnson's to make me look somewhat presentable. I'm still ghost like.
I love Sunday's. They are so relaxing and I go over to my parents house to eat Pavlova and chocolate. I haven't put make-up on yet and I'll have to. My Mum is ridiculous and always likes me to have a full face. 
I'm having toast and peppermint tea and thinking about next week. I want to start going to the gym but someone once told me there is no point in starting if you can't go at least 3 times a week;
1: I can't afford to go 3 times a week
2: I probably won't be arsed going 3 times a week
but we shall see, maybe I'll start yoga/pilates instead but I want to be BEAFY!
Anyway, here is some photos from yesterday, it was soo hot and lovely. I drank cider at the bernard shaw car boot sale. Good music, beautiful people, interesting things Amen.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Luv Lux
x x x

2 comments:

  1. looks fantastic. really cool shots, looks yvan rodic diary, seriously. I adore the first one and the carrots' bomb. how I miss the hot and a good beer...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun pics... Argh. I went through a stage when I still lived with my parents that I went to the gym 3 times a week. My dad is a fitness freak so he used to take me. So i had some motivation. Since I moved out I have no motivation at all. Its crap boring and expensive! haha I wish I had the will power and priorities to go!

    ReplyDelete