25.5.10

in your heart of chambers

It was so good to be in London. Everyone over there is so much more driven and resourceful it's inspired me to be more of a go getter and I've come back with tonnes of ideas for photo shoots I want to do. Now I just have to convince people to model for me.
I mainly hung around brick lane and just soaked up the crazy atmosphere. It was a dead heat all weekend and the place was packed, you feel as if your moving through honey trying to get down brick lane on a Sunday.
I fell in love with beyond retro and the east end thrift shop. London is like Dublin on acid.
I got photographed by a few other blogs and vice style which was cool.
The most lusciously hilarious moment was Sarah and I running with all our bags through a Mexican parade to meet her sister at the park because she'd phoned us and told us she'd put her blanket next to Pixie Gelfof, Alexa Chung, Alex Turner and the Klaxons.
It was such a daily mail moment I almost died.They were drinking in the parkand playing a yellow ukulele. Pixie looked like a traveler and runs like Phoebe in that episode of friends.
Alexa looked so beautiful but she's so thin it was like she was a stretched 7 year old. Also, she was sun burnt. She's just moved into a place right around the corner from my friend across from the park we were at.
She ran into her house passing us saying, 'I'm shhmwasted' and came out with a big bottle of JD then two minutes later all her friends left her, cycling off and she just sauntered home with the full bottle. I was itching to get a photo but Pixie looked like she would have spat in my face if I'd asked and she's pretty hefty so..

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1. quick costume change in the street a muslim lady was walking by as this photo was being taken, I felt very bold. 2. photo booth in tough trade record shop 3. in the park with Alexa 4. again 5. recreating that photo with Sarah Lucas and Tracey Emin outside the shop 6. Sophie Davidson, a realli great photographer 7. reading VICE magazine on the plane home 8. walking home Saturday night 9. I love how the clouds look like the froth of the sea, everytime I fly and look out the window I always get the biggest craving to dive into the clouds

 Luv Lux
x x x

3 comments: