14.10.09

vomit heart

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

homemade tattoos +++ what you need: flesh, safety pin, indian ink and the balls (for lack of a better word) to pierce their skin over and over. I have had a boner for triangle tattoos for a while now so am glad I was able to do it myself. It was harder than the bird because I had to use my left hand, so I'm pretty proud I didn't fuck it up due to circumstance... +++ I have literally been wearing this leapord skirt for days on end. I hate my obsession with stretchy clothes but it's just natural to me. These shoes are my babies, they feel like clouds and make me so tall and stompy. I love borderline ugly shoes, they were one of those items when you first wear them your walking around thinking to yourself, 'everyone must be staring at me and thinking I'm insane for wearing such horrendous shoes!' but after a day I got over it, same with the denim short shorts in the middle of winter. I have a thing about denim, I cannot bring myself to wash my denim clothes. My jacket smells of smoke and stale karma perfume among other things but I cannot wash it. Same with my jeans, I want them to be able to stand in my wardrobe.

 Luv Lux
x x x

4 comments: