19.7.10

cat woman

so I'm over the whole twilight thing. After watching eclipse I realised that R.Pratz isn't actually hot at all, and was caked in makeup for the whole thing which was rather disturbing. Jasper though; he is a babe. I still have my calender on June because he's on that month. Next month is the pack of werewolves. How did the main one get the part when he has the body of a female size 18? So yeah, Bella you can have Edward-he's a OAP in a average looking young dude, mmm Image and video hosting by TinyPic Luv Lux x x x

5 comments:

  1. I told you.

    PS,

    I think R. Patz and face aches relationship is a publicity stunt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. uh i totally love the twilight series books, bu the morvies just arent good. not enough detail etc..
    your blog is so inspiring, you got so many wonderful pictures and your art is just amazing!

    xxx, victoria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha you are so right But i don't like him at all

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH GOD THAT PICTURE IS TO DIE FOR AHAHAH

    ReplyDelete